13th Annual Milford Bike Fest and Trail Challenge
- Held on June 1, 2019, America’s Designated National Trails Day
- Guided access to 100+ miles of prime bicycling routes
- Multiple paved trail and singletrack options; scenic dirt road routes too
- Great for beginners, intermediate and expert level riders
- Proceeds benefit trail conservation
- Local mountain bike trails include Highland Recreational Area, Proud Lake Rec. Area, Island Lake Rec. Area, Milford trail and Hickory Glen Park.
MILFORD, MICHIGAN – The Motor City Mountain Biking Association (MCMBA) chapter of the Michigan Mountain Biking Association is delighted to announce the 13th annual Milford Bike Fest and Trail Challenge is set for June 1, 2019 in and around downtown Milford, Michigan. Proceeds will benefit the chapter’s trail building projects.
Registration is $20 in advance at https://runsignup.com/Race/MI/Milford/BikeFest. Same-day registration is $25 between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm at Main Street Grill, 327 Main Street. Parking is available in nearby public lots and on local streets.
Proceeds will support development and maintenance of bicycle trails in the region. Cyclists can choose family-friendly paved routs or a variety of dirt roads and mountain bike trails suited for beginners to experts. More than 100 miles of riding is easily accessible by bike from downtown Milford.
Entertainment will be provided at the conclusion of the rides. “The Milford Bike Fest and Trail Challenge is a great way to get outdoors and ride some of the best trails in the Great Lakes region,” said Bill Herman, member, MCMBA. “It’s well suited for those who want to take a gentle paved trail around a lake,” he said. “Also for those who live to challenge themselves. They have five parks surrounding Milford in which to complete 100 miles of dirt trails and connectors.”
327 Main Street
Milford, MI 48381