Come join us for a day of fun, fellowship and sore buns for a good cause. Bring friends and make friends as we bike the beautiful Heartland Trail together to continue our cause of sending kids to summer camp.
ALL donations go towards sending kids to camp!
Ask your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, enemies (you get the point!) to sponsor you on your ride! Track your pledges using the Pledge Sheet.
Collect pledges before and/or after the event. A minimum of $50 in pledges is required.
There are prizes for the most money raised, the highest amount of donors and other fun things.
PARKING AND SHUTTLE OPTIONS:
A van and bike trailer will take you and your bike from your choice:
1) PARK IN GREENVILLE (START):
- Where: Jackson’s Landing 321 E Washington St, Greenville, MI 48838)
- When: Registration at 9:30am, Ride begins at 10am
- How: Bike the trail then take the shuttle back to your car (approx. 4pm)
2) PARK IN ALMA (END):
- Where: 224 Park Ave, Alma, MI 48801
- When: Load up at 9am
- How: Take the shuttle to the start of the trail then ride back and you will end up at your car (approx. 3pm)Cost:
Raise $50 or more in pledges to help send kids to Camp Michawana.
- Snacks + drinks
- Prizes for the bikers who raise the most money and bikers with the most donors pledging
- Shuttle for you and your bike
321 E Washington St
Greenville, MI 48838