Dirty Feat is a free-form adventure race that has checkpoints all over the Lansing area. Participants will bike, paddle, run do orienteering and get muddy! Race is 4-6 hours and covers a wide range of scenery and adventures!
- Divisions: 2-person co-ed, 2-person female, and 2-person male
- Racers will receive a “passport“, laminate, simple backpack, at the Check-in
- The Route Maps are 24″x36″ street maps with numbered check points
- The passport information and clue list corresponds to the checkpoint information on the map
- Racers make their way either north (evens) or south (odds) around the map depending on their bib number
- The checkpoints are marked by orange orienteering flags with a unique punch attached
- Racers punch the passport with the corresponding checkpoint number
- Teams are scored and ranked based on the total number of points collected in the shortest amount of time.
Typically, the race will begin in the City of East Lansing and extend outward along the river trail, the south side of the MSU Campus, downtown Lansing, and throughout the City of Lansing. If you want to finish the race in time, you will need to be moving along pretty good. We hope to challenge people that have done races like this before.
960 Alton Street
East Lansing, MI 48823