- Participants 18 and over: $120.00
- Participants 11 to 17: $65.00
- Participants 10 and under: $55.00
- Official PALM Truck and SAG drivers are free
The registration cutoff is 700 riders or April 1, whichever comes first. Any changes, additions, or cancellations to an application (meals, bus rides, t-shirts, tour) must be received in writing by May 15. Tour cancellation is subject to a $15.00 fee for an individual or $20.00 for an application.Registration includes:
- Overnight camping (Saturday to Thursday)
- Baggage transport
- Limited SAG service
- Ride t-shirt
- Commemorative patch
- Route map booklet with cue sheets
- Booklet describing each day's route and site
Food is not included in the registration fee but you can sign up for breakfast for $6 on any day, Sunday thru Friday, and dinner for $10 on any day, Sunday thru Thursday. There is a vegetarian option for dinner. Riders are responsible for lunch.
For $48 you can sign up for transportation for you, your luggage, and your bike from the end site on Saturday to the start site. You can also sign up for transportation for you, your luggage, and your bike from the end of the ride on Friday to the start site for $48.
Additional t-shirts may be ordered for $8.00.
PALM jerseys can also be purchased for $47.00. They must be ordered from the application before April 1.