- Bicycle Rodeos - How to run an event.
- Organizing a Bicycle Rodeo
- Flow Chart for Bicycle Rodeos
- Bike Inspection Station
- Bike Fit Station
- Helmet Fit Station
- Turn Signal Station
- Rules of the Road Station
- The Course (General Procedures)
- Start & Stop-Scanning-Rock Dodge Station
- Demon Driveway-Crazy Crossroads Station
- Figure 8 Station
- Slow Race Station
- Download Templates
- All Pages
START & STOP // SCANNING
// ROCK DODGE STATION
STARTS AND STOPS
To teach bicyclists how to start and stop their bicycles safely and efficiently
Demonstrate how to get started; allow space for everyone to try it.
Discourage stops that are executed by dragging feet.
Teach bicyclist to look behind for traffic without swerving or falling.
Teach bicyclists control and balance, and how to avoid hazards while riding.
Lay sponges out at the top of the course. Vary configuration of sponges on each run.
- Sign with numbers 1, 2, 3
- Sponges for "rocks"