- Bicycle Rodeos - How to run an event.
- Organizing a Bicycle Rodeo
- Flow Chart for Bicycle Rodeos
- Bike Inspection Station
- Bike Fit Station
- Helmet Fit Station
- Turn Signal Station
- Rules of the Road Station
- The Course (General Procedures)
- Start & Stop-Scanning-Rock Dodge Station
- Demon Driveway-Crazy Crossroads Station
- Figure 8 Station
- Slow Race Station
- Download Templates
- All Pages
Page 12 of 14
The objective is to develop the rider's ability to maintain balance in both a clockwise and counter-clockwise direction as well as controlling the bicycle, slowing and interacting safely with others on the course.
- Each rider is to ride their bicycle around the figure 8
- They are to stay inside the lines
- Riders will stay on the course until the leader instructs them to exit
- The first time through only one rider should be on the course at one time. After every one has been through once, then begin to add multiple riders on the course at the same time which will bring into play the skills needed for being alert, slowing and speeding up.
- Ultimate goal is to have everyone on the course at the same time. (probably 8-10 max)