Join and/or Donate to LMB Today!
Our 2013 Year End Appeal Campaign is currently underway. Our goal for 2013 is $13,000 ("13 in 13").
Please consider supporting LMB with your donation as we continue to work to make sure that bicycling issues are kept at the forefront of the discussion on transportation safety in Michigan.
For more information click here.
A special thank you to our 2012 donors for supporting LMB's efforts toward making Michigan a bicycle-friendly state.
Your membership in the League of Michigan Bicyclists (LMB) ensures that a fulltime bicycle advocacy group of professionals is looking out for your interests, keeping the roads open to bicyclists and working to establish a more informed government and public. Membership aligns you with bicyclists throughout Michigan to become part of a proven, effective, grassroots advocacy group.
Individual/Family - $ 30
Club/Shop/Organization - $ 60
Donor Levels (tax deductible)
White Level - $ 1 to $ 49
Green Level - $ 50 to $ 99
Polka Dot Level - $ 100 to $ 249
Rainbow Level - $ 250 to $ 499
Yellow Level - $ 500 to $ 999
LMB Benefactors - $ 1000 and up
Join or renew online with your credit card through our secure site.
You can also join or donate by check. Checks may be made out to LMB and sent to the LMB office.
There are hundreds of thousands of bicyclists in Michigan and we all know there is a great strength in numbers, especially if we are all pulling together. Whether you are a racer, recreational rider, mountain biker, tourist or commuter, the LMB tent is a wide one and we strongly encourage you to join us.
We are working towards
- Improved facilities (such as bicycle lanes and paved shoulders)
- Acceptance of responsible bicyclists as legitimate road users
- Education of bicyclists and motorists
- Representation of bicycling issues within all levels of government
- Legislation that protects the rights of bicyclists, is effective and properly enforced.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounts on LMB Bicycle Tours
- Subscription to our magazine, the Michigan Bicyclist Magazine
- Early copies of the Michigan Ride Calendar
- Discount on items in the LMB Store
- Reduced advertising rates*
- Monthly E-News
- Representation in bicycle-related legislative issues
- Bike shop discounts at participating member shops
- Access to the LMB's staff, volunteers and library
- Membership helps bring bicycle issues forward in Michigan
- Satisfaction that you are doing your part to create a bicycle-friendly Michigan
- Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law
- New members receive a member welcome packet
* In additon to the benefits listed above, a Club/Shop/Organizational membership includes reduced advertising rates in the Michigan Bicyclist Magazine, and bulk quantities of our annual Ride Calendars and bicycle safety publication What Every Michigan Bicyclist Must Know to distribute to your customers or club members.