Support LMB Today!
Your membership in the League of Michigan Bicyclists (LMB) ensures that a full time bicycle advocacy group is looking out for your interests, keeping the roads open to bicyclists and working to establish a more informed government and public. Membership aligns you with bicyclists throughout Michigan to become part of a proven, effective, grassroots advocacy group. Whether you are a racer, recreational rider, mountain biker, tourist or commuter, we strongly encourage you to join us.
For individuals/ families:
• Student - $20
• Individual - $40
• Family/Household - $60
• Organization/Business/Club/Industry - $100
• Bicycle Shop - $100 (+$25 for additional locations)
• Individual - $650
• Organization/Business/Club/Shop/Industry - $1000
You can also join or donate by check. Checks may be made out to LMB and sent to the LMB office.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounts on LMB Bicycle Tours and merchandise.
- One-year subscription to Michigan Bicyclist magazine.
- Early copies of the Michigan Ride Calendar.
- Reduced advertising rates*
- Monthly E-News delivered straight to your inbox.
- Satisfaction that you are doing your part to create a bicycle-friendly Michigan.
* In addition to the benefits listed above, a Club/Shop/Organizational membership includes reduced advertising rates in the Michigan Bicyclist Magazine, and bulk quantities of our annual Ride Calendars and bicycle safety publication What Every Michigan Bicyclist Must Know to distribute to your customers or club members.
We are working towards:
- Improved facilities such as bicycle lanes and paved shoulders.
- Acceptance of responsible bicyclists as legitimate road users.
- Education of bicyclists and motorists.
- Representation of bicycling issues within all levels of government.
- Legislation that protects the rights of bicyclists.
Thank you for helping to make Michigan bicycling better!